If calling from United States of America:
If calling from overseas:
Safe Horizon assists survivors of human trafficking within the greater New York City area. In December 2001, Safe Horizon established the Anti-Trafficking Program to provide social and legal services to survivors of human trafficking.
Safe Horizon’s Anti-Trafficking Program designs and implements services which are client-centered and trauma-informed by providing intensive case management and legal advocacy to survivors of trafficking:
- Culturally and linguistically sensitive services
- Shelter and housing referrals
- Linkages to other services
- Advocacy through the criminal justice System
- Counseling and support groups
- Assistance with meeting material needs
- Facilitation of access to public benefits
- Legal assistance
The Anti-Trafficking Program also offers trainings, presentations, case consultation, technical assistance and advocacy.
Please contact Safe Horizon if you would like to get involved www.safehorizon.org
Search the entirety of the site for resources or updates.