Email this page
318/25 Sibounheuang Road
P.O. Box 4328
Ban Sibounheung, Vientiane
If calling from Lao PDR:
Tel: 021 217727
Fax: 021 214 415
If calling from overseas:
Tel: +856 21 217727
Fax: +856 21 214 415
CARE’s work in Laos is underpinned by the Core Values of:
Respect – We affirm the dignity, potential and contribution of participants, donors, partners and staff.
Integrity – We act consistently with CARE’s mission, being honest, transparent in what we do and say and accept responsibility for our collective and individual actions.
Commitment – We work together effectively to serve the larger community.
Empowerment – We constantly challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve greater impact.
In keeping with these values, the CARE Laos Long Range Strategic Plan 2007 – 2012 outlines the key program foci that guide their programs and operations:
- Enhanced Human Capacities in Laos
- Access to Essential Services by all People
- Good Governance Practice
- Adequate Livelihoods for a Secure Existence
- Environmentally Sustainable Livelihoods for a Secure Existence
Current Projects:Improving Reproductive Health, Security and Livelihood Status of Service People in Vientiane
The CORE Project aims to reduce the vulnerability of HIV/AIDS infection among sex workers in Vientiane Capital. The project will be implemented in five target Districts (Sisattanark, Chanthabury, Xaysetha and Sikhothabong). Project activities have been designed according to the following objectives:
- To facilitate safer and violence-free working environments for sex workers
- Increased economic options for sex workers in Sisattanark, Chanthabury, Xaysetha and Sikhothabong districts
- Improved access to health services
Related pages on this site
Related external links
Search the entirety of the site for resources or updates.
We are here to assist you with research requests or inquiries about human trafficking.
Click here to contact us